Monday, February 1, 2010

Unsweetened Tonic Water Can You Easily Buy Unsweetened Tonic Water? Where? What Are Some Brands?

Can you easily buy unsweetened tonic water? where? what are some brands? - unsweetened tonic water

I like vodka tonics after work, but they are regularly being Tonic Americans, too sweet. I do not want / or sugar-free Tonic water, but I would find too carbonated, unsweetened tonic use, and where the drink ends up as a bitter spice, to taste with lemon juice, my pink.

Can someone help me this question?

3 comments:

BlueSea said...

wow, I think tonic water is always bitter, and I am in the United States --

Walking on Sunshine said...

I do not know of here in the U.S., but I found a hint of bitterness is sweet edge to the normal tone. Cheers!

Mayor Adam West said...

It is in most food and liquor stores more readily available. Until now, a brand that can not really say ... I do not remember to buy me ...

Post a Comment