Thursday, February 4, 2010

Backpack Monster Bar Recipe "Monster" Backpack At Hot Topic?

"Monster" Backpack at Hot Topic? - backpack monster bar recipe

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Accesso ...

Here is a link to have a very cute bag. Uh, it's a monster mounted bell, which you can use, I suppose. It seems that the monster eats modeling. Rawr! = PI wonder if the bell like Velcro-ED (haha, created by the words? ") Or zip or something. It seems that he is here to stay, but I thought I ask because I will not in the mall, in the short term.

Thank you a ton. :)

3 comments:

<3Britta... said...

I saw this at hot topic is not so cool! Theres Kindss other too! lovemm. And his deputy. U can not move.

and1loko said...

Now the guys skull and his right to, without zippers or put something in his life, unless 4 is briefly have

[[Me]] the one wit da face said...

I luff you answer me xD

Post a Comment