Friday, February 5, 2010

Best Ski Boots For Wide Feet 2010 I Need New Ski Boots, But Although I Want Good Ones I Don't Want To Spend A Fortune. I Have Wide Feet - Any R

I need new ski boots, but although I want good ones I don't want to spend a fortune. I have wide feet - any r - best ski boots for wide feet 2010

I have wide feet (normally an installation of G or more if) this measure. I found that the new boots I recently bought a very well suited. They were custom-design shop. Less than 200 pounds, and the sale due to the replacement value (new models come to).

I used a couple who have have an easier time and get my feet (I) and large knuckles, because it allows a walk through ski soft and hard. The new boots are much stiffer and almost always ski hard.

My only regret is not in a position, a ski resort, or even break a snowy slopes before they do not need to return in this case, try to have a good fit.

A photo of my boots on my 360th I bought a new pair of my former partner (10 years) were stolen. If you want my smelly old skis have started looping problems?

6 comments:

Roscoe P Coletrain..yip yip said...

If your feet are so wide, you do not need skis

FLOYD said...

E-Bay

sara said...

Like me! I bought the Nordic countries, but I'm close to the sides. I have about 250 pounds, but if you start last season, which can be reduced.

powhound said...

Do not buy the shoes are the most important part of the equipment you have, then, without the effort.

Boots are used, a bad idea, because shoes are really the only piece of equipment that are not as long as you want to take is ... decompose and sweet.

If you buy used, you can buy a ski swap, so you can test them.

Look for deals now. Locations years, things have been sold to make room for new models.

Skidude said...

Nordica and Lange. Nordica currently used and are super comfortable. I recommend not to buy outside of eBay. You should always try before you buy.

IloveMar... said...

Try eBay first

Good luck!

Post a Comment