Saturday, February 13, 2010

Game Burger Iceland The Game Burger Shop I Bought Doesn't Work And Yahoo Isn't Fixing The Problem How Do I Get My Money Back?

The game burger shop i bought doesn't work and yahoo isn't fixing the problem how do i get my money back? - game burger iceland

The game is for the usual care and Yahoo are incomplete, by me, the society that these kinds of games, so the public can play broadcasts intended. My question is, as I my money from Yahoo! And I do not want to pay twice for the same party.

1 comment:

Geena said...

I had almost the same problem with Yahoo! First, their e-mail support is terrible, so do not bother. If you can get your phone number your credit card, please call this number to a real person to speak of what happened. When I did, the guy was very nice and the return of my money! This was after days of back and forth with e-mail to several people who have never known what I was told that the person before.

Anyway, you call the number on your statement.

And in the future, I recommend you buy the best games site. Always use the quantity of socks. They all have the same games as Yahoo, and cheaper in general.

http://www.gamesocks.com

, OK, good luck!

Post a Comment