Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Clobetasol Heals Athletes Foot Eczema Causing Infection Like Symptoms In Newly Pierced Ear?

Eczema causing infection like symptoms in newly pierced ear? - clobetasol heals athletes foot

I pierced my ear on Saturday and has started to scab up strong on Sunday night / Monday morning, so I was assuming that the recovery process goes well. Today at school told my wife, it looks very red and I noticed that my ear was hot and my face was hot. Then I had others say that my ears looked fine. I went back and took a shower and wash with Dial soap in the shower twice) (beginning and end. And twice more after that later in the day. The only places that seem to have suffered from eczema in the legs, arms and abdomen. It was a rash that spreads very little, even if left alone. Clobetasol propionate cream I clear everything, but it was a year ago. And yes, I have surgical steel captive to my ears, 14gauge (including lunchKEL). Now you can see your ears, flushing, and the face feels hot. Is nickel reacts badly to feel like that, or what?

2 comments:

Fumiko said...

Hello can try one of the only natural treatments on the Internet (Google "natural eczema treatment") - some of them are working. To my eczema cream for vegetable Champor with considerable success. In just a few weeks to clean the stains remain, then away months.
Try: Champor comes with a money-back guarantee if it does not work - it's free.
Fumi

S.N.O.W said...

I look forward more than 90% positive that you are allergic to surgical steel. My sister and I are allergic to it and this also applies to the use of surgical steel jewelry. Go to the shop and try to find titanium or silver.

If the problem persists, then I recommend you consult a doctor because he seems to be a serious problem if you are not allergic.

I hope this helped you out! :) Good luck love.

Post a Comment