Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wedgie Girl Punishment Can You Help Me Pick Out My Self Punishment?

Can you help me pick out my self punishment? - wedgie girl punishment

I am a 18 years old daughter and I need discipline! it means to me

1.wat I caught the imagination
Brush a.hair
b. Peeling Bath


2.How can I do
a.nude
b.pants (OW jeans)
c.panties
d.nude with wedgie pantie


3. How many times
A 60 on the right cheek
w.100 on the right cheek
C.60 on the left cheek
D.100 left
Random e.200


4. How long front corner
A.20 min
B.10 min
C.15 minutes wedgie
d. with wedgie


5.wedgie
a. all time
b.no wedgie
c.spanking
d.conner time
Hours after the punishment PC Environment
f. 1 hours and 30 including all corporal punishment


6.I my own little torture, and his minutes on the basis of how many minutes did
Select the number of 2-15


I teniss 7.should shot in the mouth
a. No
b.yes


I 8.should BeABLE touch me, but
a.no
b.unlesswants a further 30 strokes on each cheek!


I just 9.should Spelling acedentally (u can choose more than 1 punisgment)
a.no
b.3 mins
C.30 min wedgie additional
d. A further 50 strokes on each cheek

1 comment:

Vincent said...

1.A
2.D
3.E
4.C
5.f
6.300
7B
8.B
9-C

Post a Comment