Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Skin Disease More Condition_symptoms How Common Is It To Get The Skin Disease Vitiligo?

How common is it to get the skin disease vitiligo? - skin disease more condition_symptoms

I have a distant cousin who is, and I wonder whether it genetic. Moreover, it is a rare disease, or is actually very common and not just talking about? I am African American and proud of my color, so I do not want to lose, of course. Do not forget to mention the cost of treatment and the possible need for whitening the skin, even at all. I know it's silly, but I'm nervous. Does anyone have any information?

1 comment:

edmanman said...

1% of the world population of this disease, so I think it is rarer than other autoimmune diseases.but here is a link that can help you to understand.
http://www.ask.com/bar?q=vitiligo+skin+d ...

Post a Comment