Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Multi Flash Reader Usb Device Driver Can Anyone Help Me With A Problem With A Multi Flash Reader Usb Device?

Can anyone help me with a problem with a multi flash reader usb device? - multi flash reader usb device driver

Good night all, really need your help now. I have a multi-format card reader USB Flash Drive with his wife the following things / MS Pro / MS Duo / MS Pro Duo, SD / Mini SD / MMN / RS-MMC, CF I / CF II, Microdrive, SmartMedia, xD, USB 2.0. My problem is that I can use the USB port to read, but not the device memory, so I when one of you give me is a driver or something to make that it can work wonders. I am using Windows Seven on the road. Thank you all!

1 comment:

weasel said...

The song that you are on a different computer? Far fewer problems:)

Post a Comment