Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pantyhose Bit Torrent How Do I Get The Right Pantyhose To Fit My Body?

How do I get the right pantyhose to fit my body? - pantyhose bit torrent

I am 4 feet 10 cm and weighs approximately 125th I am a little plump. I have chubby thighs and the butt of a large circle. I hope that in the back of the jersey and meet my height my weight class, and buy a van or legs, but if the heels on my back, which is a real tight fit, and as I slip on my stomach a little Chubby ... sllides Well, I rolled the sticky solution for the hips. But the move does not fit, do not even meet my step "section. "So it's not like underwear ... I am always afraid to roll the legs when I am home or on them." Or what's worse is that I also notice you run very fast. Like a pair of stockings or four that fit my Douillet, the 't win slip at all, until I remove it will you choose? plz help! Honest answers plz! Thank you.

4 comments:

jqck444 said...

First, choose a good brand, as they choose is usually an excellent resource in the package with reference to what is good for you. I think you may have to adjust much better in the larger size anywhere ... regardless of whether it is rising more than you want, even in the Fat Man will help you to stay sorta (top hidden), including support and allow everything is online ... Maybe go to a queen-size short and they remind been made to stretch ... Choose one that fits you and go well.

jqck444 said...

First, choose a good brand, as they choose is usually an excellent resource in the package with reference to what is good for you. I think you may have to adjust much better in the larger size anywhere ... regardless of whether it is rising more than you want, even in the Fat Man will help you to stay sorta (top hidden), including support and allow everything is online ... Maybe go to a queen-size short and they remind been made to stretch ... Choose one that fits you and go well.

Ifoundtr... said...

You can try to control the size mediumm tights, but you are looking for the tip, of medium size. You can also short enough (because of the low level), but big enough for you. Do not style pure fine b / c she is not much ... Such control spandex that will help in more Spandex result to your body better. Mark Nordstrom eveyday panthose a really beautiful.

sillygir... said...

Jump in and try some tights www.stockingstore.com aristocracy. They are much better than national brands, and run a little larger and are more tolerant.

You can also try low and a garter. I have been using recently, at work and are very happy that I can clean my underwear and directly to the legs of the hose.

Post a Comment